Upcoming giants series with the Marlins.

ari...@bellsouth.net

Aug 12, 2017, 8:41:17 PM8/12/17
Please giants pitching staff, do not throw any challenge pitches or pitches with anything other than the corner of the strike zone, or balls, to Stanton. Right now the guy is on fire, and just like Arrenado, he is the one guy we do not want to beat us.

John Walsh

Aug 12, 2017, 9:58:04 PM8/12/17
I just watched him hammer a 3-run homer. So that's what a home run
hitterlooks like. We should get one of those when the season is over.
One who isn't pushing 35 and on the downside of his career of course.
:)

Awesome Giants

Aug 14, 2017, 9:30:55 AM8/14/17
wayne are you going to any of the games?