Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

good news is, going into today the giants are tied with the Nationals and Cards for the league lead with 31 quality starts.

1 visualizzazione
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

ari...@bellsouth.net

da leggere,
29 mag 2017, 15:36:1929/05/17
Quite amazing when you look at the ERA of the starters. You would think by looking at the stats that the problem is with the starters and not with the relievers. Stats can be misleading.

John Walsh

da leggere,
29 mag 2017, 17:00:2429/05/17
On Mon, 29 May 2017 12:36:18 -0700 (PDT), ari...@bellsouth.net wrote:

>Quite amazing when you look at the ERA of the starters. You would think by looking at the
>stats that the problem is with the starters and not with the relievers. Stats can be misleading.

That's why the sent Okert designated for assignment. Gearrin is worse
because he comes in, gives up the runs that the pitcher he relieved
put on base and maintains an illusionary ERA.
0 nuovi messaggi