score some freaking runs.

ari...@bellsouth.net

May 31, 2017, 12:22:47 AM5/31/17
so far this year giants shut out 6 times, giants have shut out their opposition, zero time.

poldy

May 31, 2017, 2:59:15 PM5/31/17
On 5/30/17 9:22 PM, ari...@bellsouth.net wrote:
> so far this year giants shut out 6 times, giants have shut out their opposition, zero time.

You would hope the front office is looking at potential rentals from
teams which have fallen way out of any postseason possibility.

Of course, by the ASB, the Giants may more likely be sellers than buyers
in the rental market.

ari...@bellsouth.net

Jun 3, 2017, 1:48:06 AM6/3/17
On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 12:22:47 AM UTC-4, ari...@bellsouth.net wrote:
> so far this year giants shut out 6 times, giants have shut out their opposition, zero time.

If they are way out of it, I think they may be able to sell Cueto. But I would hope a big winning streak could get the giants back into the race. Only a third of the season is over. Giants played horribly the last third of last season and still made the playoffs. Perhaps this year's team will play well the second two thirds of the season.