Just one question...

Awesome Giants

Jun 16, 2017, 3:24:50 AM6/16/17
Why the F*** would you keep on pitching to the one guy who has torched
you every year for years??? This is not an IQ test.

Awesome Giants

Jun 19, 2017, 10:10:11 AM6/19/17
Awesome Giants <Gia...@sf.giants> wrote:

> Why the F*** would you keep on pitching to the one guy who has
> torched you every year for years??? This is not an IQ test.

Geez man, the guy hit for the cycle *and* hit the 3-run walkoff HR?
Let's see what he did this series: 9 RBI, 10 hits, 1 walkoff HR, 5
doubles, hit for the cycle, and batted .500. His RBIs in Games 1 & 4
were the difference between winning and losing in those games. This
guy to the Giants is like what Barry Bonds was to the rest of the
league. The Giants should intentionally walk him *a lot* and take your
chances on the next guy(s). Normally I don't blame stuff on Boch much;
there's an idiot here who already blames everything on him all the
time. But I'd blame 2 of the 4 losses in this series to Boch for
treating this guy like any other guy. The entire series he did not
walk even once! WTF?!!!

I can just copy & paste what I posted a few days ago word for word: