Giants still playing champion level baseball

Awesome Giants

Apr 28, 2019, 5:49:56 AM4/28/19
Yup, as of right now, April 28 before Sunday's game, the Giants and the
WS Champs Red Sox still have identical record - 11 wins, 16 losses.

I don't know if it's funnier for Giants fan or for Red Sox fans.

LOL.

Awesome Giants

Apr 30, 2019, 5:48:35 AM4/30/19
2 days later, they still have identical records! (12-17). In fact,
they're matching each other game for game.

Sunday: Giants lost, Sox lost
Monday: Giants beat bums, Sox beat A's

NFN Smith

May 1, 2019, 12:13:39 PM5/1/19
I'll go with the Sox.

I admit to having having some sentimental rooting for the Sox, if only
for them against the Yankees. However, in the last decade-plus, the Sox
(or at least Sox fans) have become insufferable, where they have a lot
of the same sense of entitlement that the Yankees do.

If the Sox are playing the Yankees, I'm still rooting for the Yankees to
lose, but the rest of the time, I'm rooting against the Sox, as well.

Go Blue Jays!

Smith

Awesome Giants

May 2, 2019, 3:59:22 AM5/2/19
NFN Smith <worldo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Awesome Giants wrote:
>> Yup, as of right now, April 28 before Sunday's game, the Giants
>> and the WS Champs Red Sox still have identical record - 11 wins,
>> 16 losses.
>>
>> I don't know if it's funnier for Giants fan or for Red Sox fans.
>>
>> LOL.
>>

> I'll go with the Sox.
>
> I admit to having having some sentimental rooting for the Sox, if
> only for them against the Yankees. However, in the last
> decade-plus, the Sox (or at least Sox fans) have become
> insufferable, where they have a lot of the same sense of
> entitlement that the Yankees do.

With Trump's buddy Tom Brady keeps winning SBs, and the Sox winning
a couple of WS, it certainly adds to their fans' egos.

> If the Sox are playing the Yankees, I'm still rooting for the
> Yankees to lose, but the rest of the time, I'm rooting against the
> Sox, as well.

Between the Yanks and the Sox, I'd go with the Sox too. The Sox are
the lesser of the 2 evils. LOL. And last year I was a big Sox fan
mainly because they had the best chance of beating the bums, and
turned out they whipped the bums' butts in 5 games. :-D

> Go Blue Jays!

I think I'm going with Tampa at the moment because they have a
couple of former Giants (Duffy, Arroyo, they also had Span last
year) and they seem to have a more realistic chance of winning the
AL East. :-D

Awesome Giants

May 8, 2019, 7:27:14 AM5/8/19
Awesome Giants <Gia...@sf.giants> wrote:

> NFN Smith <worldo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Awesome Giants wrote:
>>> Yup, as of right now, April 28 before Sunday's game, the Giants
>>> and the WS Champs Red Sox still have identical record - 11 wins,
>>> 16 losses.
>>>
>>> I don't know if it's funnier for Giants fan or for Red Sox fans.
>>>
>>> LOL.
>>>

>> I'll go with the Sox.

All this talk about the evil Sox, they've just earned some respect from
me. Sox manager Alex Cora and some players including Mookie Betts,
Xander Bogaerts, and David Price have confirmed they will skip the
White House visit.

David Ortiz equates White House visit to "shake hands with the enemy."

Nice!

https://www.thescore.com/mlb/news/1769315/david-ortiz-cora-would-shake-
hands-with-the-enemy-by-visiting-white-house