How does anyone walk Hector Sanchez with the bases loaded in a tie game.

ari...@bellsouth.net

Apr 29, 2017, 11:06:49 PM4/29/17
If he were on the giants, he would have taken the swing and missed. Instead he takes the walk. Giants against the worst pitching team in the N.L. who hits almost as poorly as the giants, and should during the long season hit worse than the giants. just comes back and scores as will. Giants need to make adjustments.

John Walsh

Apr 29, 2017, 11:25:46 PM4/29/17
They need to get rid of Stratton and Ramirez and might think about
firing whomever wrote that article about how good the bullpen has been
doing.

Have you seen a sequence of relief pitching as piss poor as what
Stratton and Ramirez just did? While you're at it, what the hell was
Bochy doing while all this happened? SLEEPING?

The score has changed a bit. It's 9-3 Padres

ari...@bellsouth.net

Apr 29, 2017, 11:50:14 PM4/29/17
On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 11:06:49 PM UTC-4, ari...@bellsouth.net wrote:
> If he were on the giants, he would have taken the swing and missed. Instead he takes the walk. Giants against the worst pitching team in the N.L. who hits almost as poorly as the giants, and should during the long season hit worse than the giants. just comes back and scores as will. Giants need to make adjustments.

now 12-4, one should not be fooled by Ramirez's strike out, he gets them inbetween walks, hits, and long dingers. Seems other teams have no problem reaching the seats against us. Giants hit very few long balls at home. I thought both Posey earlier in the game, and Panik. last inning, (Panik with two on and two outs) were called out on pitches that were not even close.

John Walsh

Apr 30, 2017, 12:19:47 AM4/30/17
Two singles, two runners on and Gorkys Hernandez leaves them there
with a line out. The team just isn't hitting and other than two hits
here and two hits there, there are big zeros in between.

What possible adjustments can they make to the atrocious bullpen? At
least today, the starting pitching was good.

1 run, 4 hits and 7 strikeouts is a good line. Then it plunges
straight down the drain when the bullpen entered the game.

Awesome Giants

May 1, 2017, 7:06:02 AM5/1/17
ari...@bellsouth.net wrote:

> How does anyone walk Hector Sanchez with the bases loaded in a tie
> game.

Apparently pitching to him is even worse.