giants were in San Diego before last year's A.S. game. this year they will be in Miami.

ari...@bellsouth.net

Jul 7, 2017, 12:45:15 AM7/7/17
Can the giants have the best record in baseball this year, after the all star break?

ari...@bellsouth.net

Jul 7, 2017, 12:49:39 AM7/7/17
On Friday, July 7, 2017 at 12:45:15 AM UTC-4, ari...@bellsouth.net wrote:
> Can the giants have the best record in baseball this year, after the all star break?

I wish. but at least this year they will be playing the team that has the all star game, before the game, only in SF.

Awesome Giants

Jul 7, 2017, 8:05:16 AM7/7/17
ari...@bellsouth.net wrote:

> On Friday, July 7, 2017 at 12:45:15 AM UTC-4, ari...@bellsouth.net
> wrote:
>> Can the giants have the best record in baseball this year, after
>> the all star break?

Not with Cain pitching.

> I wish. but at least this year they will be playing the team that
> has the all star game, before the game, only in SF.

I was wondering how long it'd take you to figure out your mistake. :-D