Melancon seems to be Casilla

ari...@bellsouth.net

Apr 30, 2017, 6:37:56 PM4/30/17
Giants going for the shut out in the ninth. Pads get on with an error.
Then a strike out. Hector Sanchez, prime candidate for a DP comes up, but wait, Ex giant hector Sanchez hitting 071, hits a long bomb to tie up the game, off our closer who we got just to avoid this type of thing. How does this crap keep happening to the giants. This was not Stratton, or Ramirez, it was Melancon. The team continues to do whatever it can do not to win. This time Bochy made the right move it did not work. Nice game by Blach.

John Walsh

Apr 30, 2017, 6:44:40 PM4/30/17
On Sun, 30 Apr 2017 15:37:55 -0700 (PDT), ari...@bellsouth.net wrote:

>Giants going for the shut out in the ninth. Pads get on with an error.
>Then a strike out. Hector Sanchez, prime candidate for a DP comes up, but wait, Ex giant hector Sanchez hitting 071, hits a long bomb to tie up the game, off our closer who we got just to avoid this type of thing. How does this crap keep happening to the giants. This was not Stratton, or Ramirez, it was Melancon. The team continues to do whatever it can do not to win. This time Bochy made the right move it did not work. Nice game by Blach.

I went to get lunch and I come back to a 2-2 tie? Now I know why.
It's bad enough what Melancon did, but putting Strickland in? The
Giants' batteres are worn out after 7 hits Wayne. What will they do?