Posey up with man on first no outs, 3-0 count.

ari...@bellsouth.net

Jun 3, 2017, 5:49:00 PM6/3/17
Ends up grounding into an easy double play. I keep waiting for a big RBI day from him, but it is not happening. Sandoval, back just two days, and less than half the AB's than Posey already has 12 RBI. Posey has had just slightly less than league average runners on base and in scoring position, but has come through in these situations at a tragically low rate. Maybe he will get 20 RBI in one week soon, to help get him back on track, but I am thinking despite his slow speed, he might be better off. batting leadoff and let other guys go for the RBI's.

ari...@bellsouth.net

Jun 3, 2017, 6:54:24 PM6/3/17
On Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 5:49:00 PM UTC-4, ari...@bellsouth.net wrote:
> Ends up grounding into an easy double play. I keep waiting for a big RBI day from him, but it is not happening. Sandoval, back just two days, and less than half the AB's than Posey already has 12 RBI. Posey has had just slightly less than league average runners on base and in scoring position, but has come through in these situations at a tragically low rate. Maybe he will get 20 RBI in one week soon, to help get him back on track, but I am thinking despite his slow speed, he might be better off. batting leadoff and let other guys go for the RBI's.

again ninth inning, this time no outs, man on second, 3-0 count, the next pitch was a high inside ball, called a strike, Eventually Posey hit a weak fly to left. Another RBI opportunity nullified. Then Crawford got the hit and RBI. should have been two on no outs. Panik flies out deep center. Then Calixte gets a hit. Hill Pinch hitting for the rookie. Two on, Two out, down 5-2. The fish today by the way, no hit the dbacks. AFter the giants went down 5-1, all of the sudden the philly pitching staff got a much bigger zone.

ari...@bellsouth.net

Jun 3, 2017, 6:56:39 PM6/3/17
On Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 5:49:00 PM UTC-4, ari...@bellsouth.net wrote:
> Ends up grounding into an easy double play. I keep waiting for a big RBI day from him, but it is not happening. Sandoval, back just two days, and less than half the AB's than Posey already has 12 RBI. Posey has had just slightly less than league average runners on base and in scoring position, but has come through in these situations at a tragically low rate. Maybe he will get 20 RBI in one week soon, to help get him back on track, but I am thinking despite his slow speed, he might be better off. batting leadoff and let other guys go for the RBI's.

If the UMP gave Posey the walk it would already be 5-4 with only one out. Instead it is 5-3 with two outs and two men on. Giants wait for the ninth and down 4 runs to awaken. Will they score enough? Tune in.

Awesome Giants

Jun 5, 2017, 5:11:25 AM6/5/17
ari...@bellsouth.net wrote:

> blah blah blah [more Posey hating stuff]...

So the only Posey hater Giants fan on the planet is at it again. What
a lowlife sorry ass. :-)

Of course, Mr. Posey Hater never mention these stuffs, which seems to
happen a lot (I've pointed them out numerous times):

Sunday June 4 vs Phillies

Top of 7th

Span singled to right.

Nunez flied out to center.

Belt hit by pitch, Span to second.

Posey singled to left, Span to third, Belt to second.

And this time it was Span, a speedy centerfielder, not some slow-po
like Belt, Arroyo, or Panik who keep stopping at 3B on a single.

This seems to happen very often. I'm guessing runners not scoring from
2B might have cost him double digit RBIs.

Maybe somebody's brain is too deteriorated to notice this stuff. Might
be the Florida water. :-D