Rockies are probably drooling right now awaiting the 4 game series with the Giants

Jon Rossen

Jun 15, 2017, 7:37:34 PM6/15/17
I bet they can't wait to get all those fat gopher-ball 'mistake' pitches
from all the characters on the Giants pitching staff.

I predict the composite run total for all 4 games will be: Rockies 40 to
Giants 5. Seriously...this could easily happen.

-jon rossen

John Walsh

Jun 15, 2017, 11:05:28 PM6/15/17
On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 16:37:32 -0700, Jon Rossen <jon...@comcast.net>
wrote:
Pretty damn accurate so far, jon. The Rockies only have 8 runs so far
and in four games, that projects to 32 runs ... Next up, Samardzija
2-8.

Awesome Giants

Jun 16, 2017, 3:26:45 AM6/16/17
40 runs might be low considering both HR Derby twins will be pitching
in this series. Samardzija's actually been very good lately but this
is still Coors so his streak might end, and Cain...OMG... Vegas should
start taking bets on how many innings he'll last or how many HR he'll
give up. I can see him shaking and sweating already even though his
start is still 2 days away. If Cain were smart, he should fake having
a flu, or get on a dirt bike *now*! ;-)