bochy can't motivate this team or make a decent decision, so its time for someone else. they obviously were stealing our signs

ari...@bellsouth.net

Jun 22, 2017, 11:09:18 PM6/22/17
enough is enough, since last year's all star game this team has sucked.

Awesome Giants

Jun 22, 2017, 11:16:33 PM6/22/17
ari...@bellsouth.net wrote:

> enough is enough, since last year's all star game this team has
> sucked.

So you mean Cain is not motivated? LOL.

John Walsh

Jun 24, 2017, 4:38:00 PM6/24/17
On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 20:09:18 -0700 (PDT), ari...@bellsouth.net wrote:

>enough is enough, since last year's all star game this team has sucked.

What is he to do, Wayne? If the hitting works, the pitching sucks. If
the pitching is halfway decent, they don't hit. If both work, the
bullpen screws them. They gave Bochy shit to work with.

Bumgarner returning to the rotation might be the biggest boost the
team could get this year. Otherwise, it's too late to do more than
turn off the television and radio and think about other things.

ari...@bellsouth.net

Jun 24, 2017, 7:38:32 PM6/24/17
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 11:09:18 PM UTC-4, ari...@bellsouth.net wrote:
> enough is enough, since last year's all star game this team has sucked.

The only one less motivated than cain is you.

ari...@bellsouth.net

Jun 24, 2017, 7:46:38 PM6/24/17
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 11:09:18 PM UTC-4, ari...@bellsouth.net wrote:
> enough is enough, since last year's all star game this team has sucked.

this team is motivated to score 11 runs when the opponent scores 12, and motivated to score 1 run when their opponent scores two, and if the giants score 6, the pitching staff is motivated to give up 7, They are not working the opposing pitcher as well as they did last year. It is almost an entire team of under performers especially when it counts. Posey has been great, except in RBI opportunities. Even though the team is not great in OBP, his RBI/per RBI opp, ie; with runners in scoring position is way down, and not even close to what it should be for a 300 hitter. Belt is hitting way below average, and crawford in not that far below his usual par, but he is below his usual production. Panik is doing better than last year as is Span, Pence so far has been much worse than career numbers in the field and AB. He is a motivator though. Cueto being a bit squeezed today. He is giving up way too many homers, and he is having a sub par N.L. year for himself.