Arroyo 0 for 4 with 4 strikeouts

Awesome Giants

May 9, 2017, 2:50:48 AM5/9/17
Arroyo 4 K in 4 AB, offering absolutely no protection for Posey. Why
did the Mets even pitch to Posey? I would've just walked him everytime
and face Arroyo.

Why did he get special treatment anyway? He batted 5th almost from the
start. Rookies usually start out near the bottom of the order and work
their way up.

I guess one argument could be that everyone from 6-9 stinks so it
doesn't matter where he bats.

Awesome Giants

May 11, 2017, 7:58:57 AM5/11/17
Earnest ragging worked on Arroyo too. I'm on fire! ;-)

He was 0 for the Mets series before this game, and 3 for his last 21
before this game. Way to break out of a slump!

Another decent game for Cain after the nightmare at Cincy. There's
hope for him after all. But hopefully he can go more than 5 innings.
Leaving 4 innings to this bullpen is asking for trouble.