Freaking Cubs

1 view

Jon Rossen

May 27, 2017, 9:36:07 PM5/27/17
They are almost at the end of their second game in L.A. and they have
yet to score since arriving in Smogville. I think Schwarber, Rizzo and
Schwarber haven't gotten a hit in the series yet.

It was said that a few times during the Cubs series that the Giants
pitchers pitched well, but made a few mistakes...which of course ended
up over the fence. So, I guess the Dodger pitchers aren't making *any*
mistakes. Is this really it? Are the Dodgers pitchers absolutely
perfect? Or are the Giants just full of bad luck in that when they make
the same mistake every other pitcher on any other team makes they always
have to pay for it? While pitchers on other teams somehow get a free
pass?

-jon rossen