Giants have rare day where they score 7 runs, and still lose to the lowly Phillies.

ari...@bellsouth.net

Jun 4, 2017, 5:09:13 PM6/4/17
Giants proving that they are really a very bad team. Probably most games if they score seven they win, except when they score seven they give up 9. and guys who are hitting in the low 200's look better than our best hitters.

Awesome Giants

Jun 5, 2017, 5:12:58 AM6/5/17
Yeah, thanks to Derek Law, doing his best Casilla imitation. Law
pretty much giftwrapped this win to the Phillies.

And just the day before, Saturday, I thought maybe the Giants would've
won that game had Strickland not appeal his suspension, because he
single-handedly lost that game. I was thinking, "Had he been serving
his suspension, Law might've pitched and the Giants might've won."

Then Law did this on Sunday.