Cain's houdini act continues

瀏覽次數:7 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Awesome Giants

未讀,
2017年5月24日 凌晨3:59:142017/5/24
收件者:
So all of our starters except Cain have to pitch *in* Chicago against
the World Champs, while Cain once again gets to pitch at the cozy AT&T
Park against Atlanta.

I wonder, does Cain buy lotto tickets? :-)

Well, I guess his contract is his lotto ticket. :-)

benf8...@aol.com

未讀,
2017年5月24日 上午9:22:592017/5/24
收件者:
Its better for the Giants for Cain to miss the Cubs series. Automatic loss.

John Walsh

未讀,
2017年5月24日 晚上9:14:122017/5/24
收件者:
On Wed, 24 May 2017 06:22:58 -0700 (PDT), "benf8...@aol.com"
<benf8...@aol.com> wrote:

>Its better for the Giants for Cain to miss the Cubs series. Automatic loss.

So what do you think about Cueto and Moore so far? Blaming Cain is
fine, he deserves it when he doesn't pitch well, but I'm wondering how
three home runs off Cueto doesn't get mentioned? Moore's only given
up two today ... so far.

Awesome Giants

未讀,
2017年5月25日 凌晨3:02:292017/5/25
收件者:
"benf8...@aol.com" <benf8...@aol.com> wrote:

> Its better for the Giants for Cain to miss the Cubs series.
> Automatic loss.

Yeah exactly. Having Cain pitch at home is beneficial to the Giants.
I'm just saying it's uncanny how he keeps pulling it off, pitching in
more favorable environments than his teammates; I'm not objecting to
it. The better Cain does, the better for us. :-)

His teammates, meanwhile, are not doing so well against the world
champs, except Blach.

Awesome Giants

未讀,
2017年5月27日 凌晨2:47:582017/5/27
收件者:
Well, just as I predicted, Cain pitched well at the comfort of AT&T,
against a team that seems to be swinging with pom poms. Good job,
Cain! You deserved a win today!

Cain's split:
home: 1.19 ERA, 3-0 (before today)
road: 8.28 ERA, 0-2

Have you ever seen such a crazy split? So it probably would've been
ugly had he pitched in Chicago against the champs.

Unfortunately the Giants also hit like the Braves... so Cain, just like
most of his rotation teammates this week, got cained.

When even Cain, who's been getting the highest run support this year,
didn't get any support, you know it's bad.

Hmm... maybe Boch can come up with a schedule that have Cain only pitch
at home?
0 則新訊息