another weird giants game.

ari...@bellsouth.net

Jun 9, 2017, 11:35:28 PM6/9/17
get a lead off triple and then a check swing grounder to first by slater, goes hard right to first baseman, no run. pitcher hits one out of the box, called fare, two outs no run. then span grounds out. They have the bases loaded and the pitcher up, who pops one up to the outfield, and it just goes exactly to the place where no one can get it and they score 3 runs. More RBI than posey gets in any week. Santana is getting a very low strike zone, which is great for him, and as I type this, he gets a high inside strike to hill.

John Walsh

Jun 10, 2017, 6:57:56 PM6/10/17
On Fri, 9 Jun 2017 20:35:27 -0700 (PDT), ari...@bellsouth.net wrote:

>get a lead off triple and then a check swing grounder to first by slater,
>oes hard right to first baseman, no run. pitcher hits one out of the box,
>alled fare, two outs no run. then span grounds out. They have the
>bases loaded and the pitcher up, who pops one up to the outfield,
>and it just goes exactly to the place where no one can get it and
>they score 3 runs. More RBI than posey gets in any week. Santana
>is getting a very low strike zone, which is great for him, and as I
>type this, he gets a high inside strike to hill.

Good pitchers get the good calls. He's one of the best pitchers this
year. The Giants did nothing against him, strike zone or otherwise.

Crawford 0-4 today, 5 runners LOB
Pence 0-4 today, 4 runners LOB
Hill 0-4 today, batting .178