Casilla, a disgrace to humankind

Awesome Giants

May 13, 2017, 4:50:46 AM5/13/17
A's had a 2-1 lead tonite. Casilla came in for the save.

1st batter: single
2nd batter: single, 1B & 3B
3rd batter: sac fly, tie game
4th batter: double, 2B & 3B
5th batter: 3-run HR, good night

Now the A's fans know how we felt! What a useless POS.

Jon Rossen

May 14, 2017, 10:13:54 PM5/14/17
Someone forgot to tell him that BP is *before* the game, not at the end
of the game.

-jon rossen

benf8...@aol.com

May 15, 2017, 1:13:35 AM5/15/17
Can't figure out why the A's signed Casilla. Didn't they pay attention to how shitty this guy was? It's just like the Giants signing Ramirez. He walked 18 batters in 24 innings with era almost six and Bobby Evans says we gottta get this guy in a Giants uniform.WTF?

John Walsh

May 15, 2017, 5:00:12 AM5/15/17
On Sun, 14 May 2017 19:13:48 -0700, Jon Rossen <jon...@comcast.net>
wrote:
BFD, he's the A's problem now. That's karma at it's best.

Awesome Giants

May 16, 2017, 2:13:22 AM5/16/17
Maybe the A's were hoping last year was a fluke and they'd get the old
Casilla.

Probably the same for the Giants with Ramirez, who was actually decent
in 2014 and 2015 but fell apart in 2016.

Sometimes that strategy works - Huff, Burrell, and sometimes it
doesn't.

Seems like it works better for hitters than pitchers.