18 straight

benf8...@aol.com

May 22, 2017, 10:20:54 PM5/22/17
18 straight solo hrs. Must me some kinda record.

John Walsh

May 22, 2017, 10:25:19 PM5/22/17
On Mon, 22 May 2017 19:20:53 -0700 (PDT), "benf8...@aol.com"
<benf8...@aol.com> wrote:

>18 straight solo hrs. Must me some kinda record.

As long as they're Giants' homers, all good.

Jon Rossen

May 22, 2017, 11:23:02 PM5/22/17
Sure, we'll take them but notice what the Cubs did in the 8th? 2 2-run
HRs...BOOM...in the blink of an eye, 4 runs. Being able to do that
increases your chances of winning games.

If the Giants had lost this game those 4 runs in the 8th via the pair of
2 run HRs would have made it even more humiliating. In other words, the
Giants would have gotten screwed by the type of hit they can't seem to get.

-jon rossen

Gary Rosen

May 23, 2017, 4:30:39 AM5/23/17
Earl Weaver used to say, "Baseball is pitching,
defense, and three-run homers."

Awesome Giants

May 23, 2017, 5:35:24 AM5/23/17
Maybe it works like those 12 step programs in AA meetings. At first
they're not hitting any HRs, and we complained, so now they're hitting
HRs, but all solo ones. Next step would be 2-run HRs. ;-)

Haha, I was staring at the subject line and couldn't even come up with
a guess of what it meant! :-)