why did belt not score in the tenth inning on Posey's hit.

ari...@bellsouth.net

May 4, 2017, 1:26:21 AM5/4/17
Posey finally gets a nice hit with a runner in scoring position. I think Belt could have easily scored. They held him. Do we want to win or not? Seemed like an easy score. Any other team would have scored, even if Bengie Molina was running.

Awesome Giants

May 4, 2017, 1:46:45 AM5/4/17
Ah, it took wayne a while, but he is *finally* catching on. Like I
pointed out last time (last week?), someone was on 2B, Posey singled to
center, and runner moved to 3B. No RBI again.

Maybe by the time wayne is 90, he'll pick these things up faster. ;-)

Of course, Arroyo had the bases loaded and only one out. He easily
could've won the game without even getting a hit, but he went 0 for 5
with 3 Ks and 2 groundouts, couldn't even hit a ball out of the infield
all night. But of course, as wayne would tell you, it's all Posey's
fault. :-D

Awesome Giants

May 4, 2017, 2:09:18 AM5/4/17
11th inning, Giants scored 3 runs. Posey came to bat. Bums walked him
on 4 pitches, taking their chances on the next batter *again*. Arroyo
grounded out *again*, making it 0 for 6, never hit a ball out of the
infield all night.

Arroyo also left 6 men on base.

But of course, that was all Posey's fault, right, wayne? LOL.

John Walsh

May 4, 2017, 5:05:11 PM5/4/17
Belt got a late start so 3rd base coach held him up and, it is the
Giants after all.