METS = My Entire Team Sucks

PLJR

Sep 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/27/98

Just thought I would remind ya'll of that!!! How could you lose two games to
the Expos and blow your chances like that. Your team didn't want it badly
enough, almost like they were afraid of the post-season. A laugh to all of you
who waited online yesterday at shea, or tried getting through over the phones.
Its going to be a long winter for Mets fans.

Dave

Sep 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/28/98
I love this post title.

Maybe I think about including it in my SIG.
rat...@EYEcanect.net replace EYE with I
(Hammer nail here--> <-- for a new monitor.)
Seinfeld FAQ http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/7217/faq.html