Nightmare scenario: Marlins-Yankees series

John C. Baker

Oct 7, 2003, 2:01:10 PM10/7/03
Wouldn't a Marlins-Yankees World Series be a nightmare for Expos fans? A
team owned by the man who nearly ruined baseball in Montréal vs. a team
that so messed up the economic structure that teams like the Expos
struggle to survive.

Then again, every time the Yanks are in the series, it just shows the
world how screwed up the system is and spurs cries for reform. I want
NFL-style parity!

lawdogjr

Oct 7, 2003, 6:40:44 PM10/7/03
One scenario I'd like: Game 7, top of the 13th, Selig is about
to miss Survivor so he declares the series a tie.

"John C. Baker" <jc...@axe.humboldt.edu> wrote in message