Bullpen blows ...victory into the jaws of defeat

dcp7

Jun 21, 2017, 5:50:24 PM6/21/17
Sad to lose 2 out of 3 to the Stinking Royals..

Oh well Yanks with the rookie will lose like no.8 or 9 in a row..

Somebody locate Bismo's body..I'm sure him and fraud Nate are in tears over the Stankees.

nate

Jun 21, 2017, 6:11:23 PM6/21/17
On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 5:50:24 PM UTC-4, dcp7 wrote:

> Somebody locate Bismo's body..I'm sure him and fraud Nate are in tears over the Stankees.

i still have no clue why you think i like the Stankees. Maybe you are just trying to jerk my chain or something.

- nate

dcp7

Jun 22, 2017, 6:17:00 AM6/22/17
The evidence is overwhelming! !

nate

Jun 22, 2017, 3:52:43 PM6/22/17
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 6:17:00 AM UTC-4, dcp7 wrote:

> The evidence is overwhelming! !

for example? gimme 1 example.

- nate