postGC - ugh

nate

Jul 8, 2017, 6:55:14 PM7/8/17
yuckko

- nate

BTTalb...@yahoo.com

Jul 8, 2017, 8:34:33 PM7/8/17
On Saturday, July 8, 2017 at 6:55:14 PM UTC-4, nate wrote:
> yuckko
>
> - nate

Once again Porcello gets screwed by a lack of offense.
Plenty of blame to go around, but Hanley's
at-bat in the 9th was the most infuriating to me.
He was hacking away, swinging at pitches in the dirt.
Probably could have had a walk.
Ugh.

BTT

dcp7

Jul 8, 2017, 11:41:54 PM7/8/17
Once again Porcello gets screwed by a lack of offense.
Plenty of blame to go around, but Hanley's
at-bat in the 9th was the most infuriating to me.
He was hacking away, swinging at pitches in the dirt.
Probably could have had a walk.
Ugh.
.

Stupid shit eating punk.
Hanley is such a tool..according to the new Faggots leader Nate the Ape copy and paste trash ..

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.