postMortem

nate

Aug 2, 2015, 4:51:06 PM8/2/15
There is a scene in Sam Pekingbah's movie, "The Wild Bunch", where the noble Robert Ryan turns back to look at the posse they gave him and goes into a big tirade. "Don't you know who we're after? We're after MEN! Men! Not trash like you."

The Red Sox have no men left.

- nate

BTTalb...@yahoo.com

Aug 2, 2015, 7:48:05 PM8/2/15
They also have very little of a rotation left.

BTT

PW

Aug 3, 2015, 12:53:36 PM8/3/15
On Sun, 2 Aug 2015 13:51:05 -0700 (PDT), nate <grey...@net1plus.com>
wrote:

>There is a scene in Sam Pekingbah's movie, "The Wild Bunch", where the noble Robert Ryan turns back to look at the posse they gave him and goes into a big tirade. "Don't you know who we're after? We're after MEN! Men! Not trash like you."
>
>The Red Sox have no men left.
>

>- nate

*---

I live in Livingston, Montana. He has a room named after him at the
Murray Hotel. An old place for Montana (I grew up in New England).

Honestly, I really know nothing about him if I didn't go to a birthday
party in "his" room.

-pw

PW

Aug 3, 2015, 12:54:41 PM8/3/15
On Sun, 2 Aug 2015 16:48:03 -0700 (PDT), BTTalb...@yahoo.com wrote:

>They also have very little of a rotation left.
>
>BTT

*---

Never had one to begin with.

We have driven away Dano with our negative postings!

-pw

Sue Robbins

Aug 3, 2015, 5:52:39 PM8/3/15
Seems to be a few laying low. Not an exciting year for the final
standings but I am loving what I am seeing for the future on some of
these young guys. Even ones like Rodriguez show they can put up some
good outings and just need to learn how to manage the bad ones to not
being near as bad. A mark of a good pitcher. We'll see if he gets it.

BTTalb...@yahoo.com

Aug 4, 2015, 9:12:03 AM8/4/15
We'll see Henry Owens tonight against
TEE and Tanaka.

BTT

nate

Aug 4, 2015, 12:33:55 PM8/4/15
This could be brutal....

- nate

mr. gone

Aug 4, 2015, 12:38:04 PM8/4/15
In article <871692da-8e20-41e6...@googlegroups.com>,
grey...@net1plus.com says...
just another in a series of papercuts between the fingers this season
has felt like. what's one more?

--
"The Cards lead the Dodgers 4-2 after one inning and that one hasn't
even started." - Jerry Coleman