don's game 32 grades and comment!!!!!!!!!

Donald Violette

May 11, 2017, 12:27:41 PM5/11/17
start with the grades today:
Bennie gets a - for the 4 lob.
I should cut him some slack since he only had 2 ABs due to the injury but hanley Hanley gets a - because he also had 4 lob.
Because he got 2 hits a run scored and a ribbie but had 4 lob jbj gets a pass
Yet another pass for vasques who though he got on base 3 times he had 2 throwing errors and 2 lob.
Hembree gets a - for for giving up 1 run 2 hits and 2 walks in his inning
And Kendrick is the GOAT for giving up the 6 runs in 4.1 innings.

on to my comment: sometimes i hate being right like i was in y grades for tuesday nights game when i worried about kendrick pitching like he did last time.