I'm smelling a win tonight. ..lots of runs for Pork Chop fake Cy Young.

dcp7

Jun 2, 2017, 6:52:34 PM6/2/17
Stats crap..how come the queen Ape Nate doesn't copy and paste Porcello runs support 2016 vs thus far 2017..

I'll tell you why because the stats would prove worthy of my rant!!

Also the nit shit dumb redneck wouldn't know where to look..

Square park factor fixed data stat..3.14 pie minus mph times divided by 2 inches of mustard. .=Nate Ape is a pos.dummy..pwned.