Who is here?

Sue Robbins

Apr 21, 2017, 7:23:37 PM4/21/17
Thought I would try this. It seems our numbers have dwindled a lot,
except for trolls. Who is left in this group? Just a response with a
wave will work.

nate

Apr 21, 2017, 8:21:21 PM4/21/17
I am. the Red Sox are squandering scoring opportunities again - 3 DP in the first 4 innings. Down 1-0.

Meanwhile Baseball-Reference fucked up and maybe they'll fix their data by tomorrow. Sale did shrink his ADKOPS Against below .300 to .284.

- nate

nate

Apr 21, 2017, 9:44:06 PM4/21/17
Where did you go?

- n

Sue Robbins

Apr 22, 2017, 12:17:45 AM4/22/17
On 2017-04-22 01:44:04 +0000, nate said:

> Where did you go?
>
> - n

I haven't left. Maybe a bit quiet during the off season. It just
looks like only a few people are posting (5-6?)

Pearly Soames

Apr 22, 2017, 10:54:06 AM4/22/17
On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 7:23:37 PM UTC-4, Sue Robbins wrote:
Out last night but here on and off

dcp7

Apr 22, 2017, 3:34:09 PM4/22/17
You count as a man and a women.

BTTalb...@yahoo.com

Apr 22, 2017, 9:13:13 PM4/22/17
Still here, glad that winter is over.

Hey Mario in Victoria--are you lurking?

BTT

kfa...@nycap.rr.com

Apr 22, 2017, 9:42:17 PM4/22/17
On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 7:23:37 PM UTC-4, Sue Robbins wrote:
Hello.

bmo...@nyx.net

Apr 22, 2017, 11:17:48 PM4/22/17
Go Sox!

Sue Robbins

Apr 26, 2017, 11:35:32 AM4/26/17
7 of us (I am adding Don who didn't reply). We have certainly gotten
smaller.

dcp7

Apr 27, 2017, 5:50:48 AM4/27/17
Hey Steve-Sue why don't you go look for fellow cross dressing Buddy Bismo??

kfa...@nycap.rr.com

Apr 29, 2017, 12:47:10 PM4/29/17
On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 11:35:32 AM UTC-4, Sue Robbins wrote:
The idiot known as dcp7 might be Houndcat.

dcp7

Apr 29, 2017, 1:38:50 PM4/29/17
Thanks ny-take a crap on your mom's lap.

Sue Robbins

Apr 29, 2017, 2:06:20 PM4/29/17
That is a flashback!