SORRY THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT GAME 21????

Donald Violette

Apr 28, 2017, 5:59:12 PM4/28/17
EVEN THOUGH SALE K'D 10 4 GAMES IN A ROW BECOMING THE 4TH RED SOX PITCHER TO DO SO,THE OTHER 3 BEING CLEMENS PEDRO, AND LESTER, SALE GETS A - FOR GIVING UP 2 RUNS.

ONE MORE THOUGHT: I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT'S GAME IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE IF THEY ARE UP TO THE CHALLENGE OF TAKING ON THE WORLD CHAMPIONS.

BTTalb...@yahoo.com

Apr 28, 2017, 6:35:58 PM4/28/17
As everyone probably knows, the Cubs rotation was
shuffled and Lester won't be pitching in this series.
Maybe next time.

The matchups:
Tonight: Arrieta v. Pomeranz
Sat. : Lackey v. Wright
Sunday: Hendricks v. Rodriguez

I wonder what kind of reception John."I'd
rather retire than fulfill my contract"
Lackey will get.
This series should be exciting if the Sox
bats wake up.

BTT

Sue Robbins

Apr 28, 2017, 6:45:03 PM4/28/17
Don, Sale basically pitched to a 2.25 ERA while lasting 8 innings and
striking out 10. Does he really deserve a minus? If the offense
had scored three runs, Sale would have received a plus or maybe even a
star.

Earned runs against Yankees:
Wednesday - Porcelle 2 ER in 6.2 innings
Thursday - Sale 2 ER in 8 innings

El barfo on the offense for these two efforts being lost!

Pearly Soames

Apr 29, 2017, 9:10:07 AM4/29/17
On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 5:59:12 PM UTC-4, Donald Violette wrote:
> EVEN THOUGH SALE K'D 10 4 GAMES IN A ROW BECOMING THE 4TH RED SOX PITCHER TO DO SO,THE OTHER 3 BEING CLEMENS PEDRO, AND LESTER, SALE GETS A - FOR GIVING UP 2 RUNS.
>
> ONE MORE THOUGHT: I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT'S GAME IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE IF THEY ARE UP TO THE CHALLENGE OF TAKING ON THE WORLD CHAMPIONS.

You gave Sale a - for giving up 2 runs? Tough grading

Pearly Soames

Apr 29, 2017, 9:12:47 AM4/29/17
Lackey did piss me off with the way he handled that, and I never liked him much before he was on the Sox, so I really hope he gets shelled today.

Pearly Soames

Apr 29, 2017, 9:14:02 AM4/29/17
I hope that the poor offense and Don's grading don't start to get under Sale's skin.

Donald Violette

Apr 29, 2017, 1:25:54 PM4/29/17
On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 5:59:12 PM UTC-4, Donald Violette CECAUSE SALE K'D 10 4 GAMES IN A ROW BECOMING THE 4TH RED SOX PITCHER TO DO SO,THE OTHER 3 BEING CLEMENS PEDRO, AND LESTER, AND ONLY GAVE UP 2 RUNS SALE GETS A - FOR GIVING UP 2 RUNS SALE GETS A +
> ONE MORE THOUGHT: I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT'S GAME IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE IF THEY ARE UP TO THE CHALLENGE OF TAKING ON THE WORLD CHAMPIONS.

PEARLY WHEN YOUR RIGHT YOUR RIGHT AND THIS TIME YOU'RE RIGHT. SO I CHANGED IT.

dcp7

Apr 29, 2017, 1:37:12 PM4/29/17
You lose all integrity.

Sue Robbins

Apr 29, 2017, 2:06:01 PM4/29/17
We will have to work on Don. ;-) Hopefully the team gets it going
for him and helps him to a run of wins so he doesn't press.

Pearly Soames

Apr 29, 2017, 2:29:28 PM4/29/17
You are a reasonable man