GC - 494

nate

Aug 30, 2015, 2:50:12 PM8/30/15
David needs 6 for his 500, but next year he could pass Ted Williams' 521.

Damn - Wadely immediately returns the favor. And some.

Note: Papi has 58 homers from his days with Minnesota, which means at 436 for Boston, he'd need 85 more to tie Williams hitting them for Boston.

- nate

Sue Robbins

Aug 30, 2015, 6:54:12 PM8/30/15
I would love to see him hit 500 this year. Next year is far away....

dcp7

Aug 30, 2015, 7:03:33 PM8/30/15
I'm certain barring a injury he'll get it this year..

I expect 2-3 against the Yankees...

mr. gone

Aug 30, 2015, 7:13:48 PM8/30/15
In article <ms01f7$5cu$1...@dont-email.me>, em...@domain.com says...
this year seems pretty darn long too...

--
"Turner was like a pencil. He bent around that pitch!" - Jerry Coleman

Sue Robbins

Aug 30, 2015, 8:14:48 PM8/30/15
On 2015-08-30 23:13:50 +0000, mr. gone said:

> In article <ms01f7$5cu$1...@dont-email.me>, em...@domain.com says...
>>
>> On 2015-08-30 18:50:11 +0000, nate said:
>>
>>> David needs 6 for his 500, but next year he could pass Ted Williams' 521.
>>>
>>> Damn - Wadely immediately returns the favor. And some.
>>>

>>> Note: Papi has 58 homers from his days with Minnesota, which means at
>>> 436 for Boston, he'd need 85 more to tie Williams hitting them for
>>> Boston.
>>>

>>> - nate
>>
>> I would love to see him hit 500 this year. Next year is far away....
>
> this year seems pretty darn long too...

LOL. Well at least we can have some kind of chase at the end of the season.

mr. gone

Aug 30, 2015, 10:43:17 PM8/30/15
In article <ms066b$iha$1...@dont-email.me>, em...@domain.com says...
the kids look good - we have that to look forward to and enjoy somewhat
now. but for milestones, this will likely be it.

--
"Larry Moffett is 6' 3". Last year he was 6" 6"." - Jerry Coleman