GC - Strikeouts are way overrated

nate

Jul 6, 2017, 9:26:17 PM7/6/17
Look up Nolan Ryan's W-L versus his K's.

Tonight Sale K's 12 but has given up 2 homeruns and is losing 4-1. Compare to Fri's 2 K's but much easier positioning.

- nate

Pearly Soames

Jul 7, 2017, 2:41:44 PM7/7/17
I would say that pitchers' W-L record is what's overrated. Strikeouts are important, but so are the other two true outcomes, and so it's not enough to be good at only one of them if you're gonna suck at one of them too. The BB hurt Ryan, and the HR just killed Sale.

dcp7

Jul 7, 2017, 3:32:44 PM7/7/17
Hey Girlie is that your mini bitch gripe for today??

Sale has been magnificent! !

Stfu loser..

dcp7

Jul 7, 2017, 3:35:46 PM7/7/17
I would say that pitchers' W-L record is what's overrated. Strikeouts are important, but so are the other two true outcomes, and so it's not enough to be good at only one of them if you're gonna suck at one of them too. The BB hurt Ryan, and the HR just killed Sale.

I wonder if you queen will ever make sense or if you know Sale pitches for the Red Sox's.

Did you talk to Bismo and asked him to call Farrell about giving Dustin the 2nd base position outright..

Sue Robbins

Jul 8, 2017, 1:22:11 PM7/8/17
Look at Sale's performance when he got a loss and when he got a no
decision. There is some rough ones to take there.