Sandoval DFA'd

BTTalb...@yahoo.com

Jul 14, 2017, 1:04:03 PM7/14/17
Just heard that the Sox have DFA's Pablo and have 10-days
to release or trade him. He is owed $49M+ for the remainder
of his contract.
Sox have promoted Rafael Devers to AAA; he is expected to
be called up in Sept. It is being called the worst
free agent signing in Sox history by MLB network.

Hallelujah!!

BTT

dcp7

Jul 14, 2017, 1:25:28 PM7/14/17
They signed your Mother to give 10 hand jobs a day.
She failed that was the RSN worst FA sigining.

Sue Robbins

Jul 14, 2017, 7:27:54 PM7/14/17
I agree. There have been some rough ones, but this is the worst that
I can recall. The best they can hope for is they trade him to someone
and cover $45M so they can save $4M. Really, the only hope someone
can have is that he was derailed by injuries. Good riddance.

And they gave up Shaw to keep him. That could be the bigger loss.

BTTalb...@yahoo.com

Jul 14, 2017, 8:06:33 PM7/14/17
I don't think that Shaw will sustain
his current level of production.
But good for him, as long as it doesn't
hurt the Sox.

BTT

dcp7

Jul 15, 2017, 4:54:51 AM7/15/17
Sue we all know you hate straight males.