GC - Hanley

nate

Jun 12, 2017, 8:30:58 PM6/12/17
still a tool

- nate

dcp7

Jun 12, 2017, 8:56:24 PM6/12/17
Your Mom is a tool..

Ho'

Pearly Soames

Jun 12, 2017, 9:32:47 PM6/12/17
On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 8:30:58 PM UTC-4, nate wrote:
> still a tool
>

> - nate

True, but he (250/353/410) isn't doing too badly compared to the average AL DH (250/326/435). The problem is that the Sox are accustomed to having a DH who isn't merely about average. Well, that and the salary that Hanley's getting for that production. OK, yeah, he's a tool.

dcp7

Jun 12, 2017, 9:48:37 PM6/12/17
Pearly you're a tool
Ho'
Don't you have a rant about Xander power you dumb fuck.

Who leads Baseball in triples ?

nate

Jun 12, 2017, 9:57:21 PM6/12/17
On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 9:32:47 PM UTC-4, Pearly Soames wrote:

> True, but he (250/353/410) isn't doing too badly compared to the average AL DH (250/326/435). The problem is that the Sox are accustomed to having a DH who isn't merely about average. Well, that and the salary that Hanley's getting for that production. OK, yeah, he's a tool.

Just a reminder to ignore the troll, my friend. We are good, he aint.

- nate

Pearly Soames

Jun 12, 2017, 10:08:12 PM6/12/17
No reminder needed, I don't even know who you're talking about

nate

Jun 12, 2017, 10:11:44 PM6/12/17
On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 9:57:21 PM UTC-4, nate wrote:
holy shit it worked again!! WoooOOOoooOT111

- nate

Pearly Soames

Jun 12, 2017, 10:12:28 PM6/12/17
On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 9:32:47 PM UTC-4, Pearly Soames wrote:
The sad thing is that Hanley has been probably the 4th or 5th most-valuable position player on the team this season. XB and Mookie are the two bright lights on offense, and JBJ and Moreland (!) are the power hitters. This team needs a spark!

Pearly Soames

Jun 12, 2017, 10:13:27 PM6/12/17
OK, he earned his keep with that one!

dcp7

Jun 12, 2017, 10:18:14 PM6/12/17
Just a reminder to ignore the troll, my friend. We are good, he aint.

I think you might be a closet faggot.
Your not good more like clueless .
Hanley said suck his dick.

nate

Jun 12, 2017, 10:18:19 PM6/12/17
On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 10:13:27 PM UTC-4, Pearly Soames wrote:

> > holy shit it worked again!! WoooOOOoooOT111
> > - nate
>
> OK, he earned his keep with that one!

But we must remember not to OFFEND the all-powerful WOOFING GODS.
Silencio!

- nate

Pearly Soames

Jun 12, 2017, 10:49:04 PM6/12/17
That's your bug, not mine. Also, not woofing, just glad.

Pearly Soames

Jun 13, 2017, 12:29:16 AM6/13/17
Woof woof now, Sox 6-5

kfa...@nycap.rr.com

Jun 13, 2017, 11:23:00 AM6/13/17
On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 8:30:58 PM UTC-4, nate wrote:
> still a tool
>

> - nate

I kinda disagree. He doesn't have the persona to take on a leadership role. When he stops running out ground balls I'll start to worry. LOL

dcp7

Jun 13, 2017, 11:54:00 AM6/13/17
Nate and Pearly are fat toads.

Pearly Soames

Jun 13, 2017, 10:11:01 PM6/13/17
On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 9:57:21 PM UTC-4, nate wrote:
You were saying?

nate

Jun 14, 2017, 12:24:06 AM6/14/17
On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 10:11:01 PM UTC-4, Pearly Soames wrote:

> You were saying?

;)

- nate