GC - Fister

nate

Aug 6, 2017, 2:01:49 PM8/6/17
Seems to have recovered his form. Oh well....

- nate

Sue Robbins

Aug 6, 2017, 7:25:06 PM8/6/17
On 2017-08-06 18:01:46 +0000, nate said:

> Seems to have recovered his form. Oh well....
>

> - nate

Well, as far as I am concerned, he was brought in to be better than a
bum because that is what we were getting in the 5 slot. He was one
also at first but is doing well over the last few games.

nate

Aug 6, 2017, 11:42:44 PM8/6/17
It worked!!!!

- nate

nate

Aug 14, 2017, 7:32:24 PM8/14/17
...reverting to his putrid form, spoiling the kid show we're getting from our 2 rookies.

- nate