OTGC - the Yankmes LooOOOooOse!

nate

Jun 22, 2017, 10:40:00 PM6/22/17
Blow a 5-1 early lead and go down 10-5.
Lol.

- nate

Pearly Soames

Jun 23, 2017, 2:16:47 PM6/23/17
That was nice. It feels like regression is setting in.

dcp7

Jun 24, 2017, 7:10:30 AM6/24/17
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 10:40:00 PM UTC-4, nate wrote:
You pig shit eating MF trying to act like a non Yankees fan.

I have overwhelming evidence that you and Bismo attended many Yanks games.

I will post you in a Arod shirt and Bismo in a Jeter shirt if you continued with the lies!!

nate

Jun 24, 2017, 2:42:06 PM6/24/17
On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 7:10:30 AM UTC-4, dcp7 wrote:

> I have overwhelming evidence that you and Bismo attended many Yanks games.
>
> I will post you in a Arod shirt and Bismo in a Jeter shirt if you continued with the lies!!

Go ahead, punk. Make my day.

- nate