don's much happier game 29 grades and comments???

Donald Violette

May 6, 2017, 6:06:34 PM5/6/17
one comment first; i loves me those 8 run innings when it's my team that has them like this afternoon.

now to the mostly happier grades:
pedey gets a + for getting on base
the whole team are stars of the game for the amazing pitching and hitting
bogey gets a + for the 3 hits in 6 at bats
benendeti is his own STAR OF THE GAME for the 3 hits with 2 ribbies.
young gets a + for his two dingers
leon gets a + for his 3 hits 2runs scored and home run
even though it reinfores dcp7 false claim that he needs lots of runs to rin porcello gets a + for throwing 7 innings and only giving up one run.

and my closing comment: they deserved every one of them but i'm pretty sure t5hat's the first time i've ever given all good grades. hope it doesn't make me seem like a homer.

dcp7

May 6, 2017, 6:48:47 PM5/6/17
benendeti is his own STAR OF THE GAME for the 3 hits with 2 ribbies.
young gets a + for his two dingers
leon gets a + for his 3 hits 2runs scored and home run
even though it reinfores dcp7 false claim that he needs lots of runs to rin porcello gets a + for throwing 7 innings and only giving up one run.

rin?

"benendeti"...OMG..everyday you find a new way to mangle Andrew name..