Bogaert's power

Pearly Soames

May 7, 2017, 10:01:40 AM5/7/17
Are we ever going to see it? I'm really glad that he's hitting for average and getting on base, and his defense seems to have improved, but he's got no power at all this season. As a prospect, he was touted as a slugger who might not be able to hang at SS. He took a step forward last year, but he's got no pop left at all.

dcp7

May 7, 2017, 12:34:22 PM5/7/17
Hopefully he hit a Hr and you can go fuck yourself.

Pearly Soames

May 7, 2017, 9:11:14 PM5/7/17
On Sunday, May 7, 2017 at 10:01:40 AM UTC-4, Pearly Soames wrote:
> Are we ever going to see it? I'm really glad that he's hitting for average and getting on base, and his defense seems to have improved, but he's got no power at all this season. As a prospect, he was touted as a slugger who might not be able to hang at SS. He took a step forward last year, but he's got no pop left at all.

Good to see a double and triple from him today, I hope he keeps it going, along with the streak.

dcp7

May 8, 2017, 10:10:14 AM5/8/17
So like Hanley a tool from the other dipshit poster ,now you can go pluck yourself.