GC - fuckin New York

nate

May 25, 2017, 11:06:46 PM5/25/17
not only do they blatantly favor the Yankees on their rulings, but they KILL the Red Sox. wTF was that shit? HBP on a swing and a miss? Hello? Fuck the reviewers - blatantly obviously death lords.

- nate

dcp7

May 26, 2017, 5:32:54 AM5/26/17
On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 11:06:46 PM UTC-4, nate wrote:
> not only do they blatantly favor the Yankees on their rulings, but they KILL the Red Sox. wTF was that shit? HBP on a swing and a miss? Hello? Fuck the reviewers - blatantly obviously death lords.
>

> - nate

Do you and Mother practice these stupid rants.
I guess your trying to make your useless stats posts interesting.