I asked the stats geek but she too dumb ...here's the run support for pitchers .2015,2016, 2017..

dcp7

Jun 8, 2017, 6:08:53 AM6/8/17
http://www.oddsshark.com/stats/pitcherrunsupport/baseball/MLB/2016

The dipshit female can't post good stats,who gives a shit about coaching challenges? ??,.

If any of the clowns with a IQ over Don and Nate -1 ..you can see that in 2016 Porcello runs support for 34 starts was almost 7 per game

25-9

This year runs support is barely 4. 5-8 record

CC runs support is almost 7..7-2 .

dcp7

Jun 8, 2017, 7:44:56 AM6/8/17
Correction I gave the pork chop 2 more victories..

2017 thus far 3-8