HEY dcp7???

Donald Violette

May 2, 2017, 5:36:06 PM5/2/17
you stupid ass muncher shouldn't that be 'we do know you ''CAN'T'' spell?

dcp7

May 2, 2017, 6:09:40 PM5/2/17
No asshole!!
Maybe a comma ..but in reply to your

Collective theme do you detect a pattern

"We Do" you can't spell for shit..

Now go away until your next mangled post..

You make George Bush literate. .

Why can't the nursing home pull the plug on your sorry sack of shit life???

Pearly Soames

May 2, 2017, 9:06:03 PM5/2/17
On Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 5:36:06 PM UTC-4, Donald Violette wrote:
> you stupid ass muncher shouldn't that be 'we do know you ''CAN'T'' spell?

Don, please, I beg you, stop bending over for this guy

BTTalb...@yahoo.com

May 3, 2017, 10:18:12 AM5/3/17
Yes Don, please stop.

BTT

dcp7

May 3, 2017, 3:19:00 PM5/3/17
The Pearl twirl would like to assume the position.