Diana Taurasi ...dyke...

dcp7

May 22, 2017, 3:18:50 PM5/22/17
WNBA and former Uconn star is a dirty freak who married same sex former teammate Penny Taylor..

Elena Domme Delle is a faggot as I guess many of the female basketball players are..

If Maya Moore comes out as gay I want to shoot myself..

nate

May 22, 2017, 7:23:57 PM5/22/17
then I hope she does.

- nate

dcp7

May 23, 2017, 5:32:49 AM5/23/17
Then I hope she does..

Donald Violette

May 23, 2017, 5:06:15 PM5/23/17
On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 3:18:50 PM UTC-4, dcp7 wrote:
dcp7 you say dike like that's a bad thing. i thought most guys liked lesbian, as long as the guys can join the party. if you don't think so than you aren't normal.

dcp7

May 23, 2017, 5:14:56 PM5/23/17
Dyke.

And no idiot you can't join the party or they can't be label lessies.

Instead bi-sexual. .

Or like the dirty freak Pansex Sue.

Pearly Soames

May 26, 2017, 12:24:03 AM5/26/17
WTF Don?

Sue Robbins

May 29, 2017, 8:16:45 PM5/29/17
Kind of missed the definiton of lesbian....