dcp7????

Donald Violette

Apr 30, 2017, 5:55:09 PM4/30/17
WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP.

kfa...@nycap.rr.com

Apr 30, 2017, 7:16:17 PM4/30/17
On Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 5:55:09 PM UTC-4, Donald Violette wrote:
> WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP.

IGNORE HIM. HE'S FEASTING ON RESPONSES.

dcp7

Apr 30, 2017, 7:33:25 PM4/30/17
Hey Don can you quit posting until you learn how to spell anything.

Oh and shut the "pluck"(Don spelling) up!!

dcp7

Apr 30, 2017, 7:34:45 PM4/30/17
IGNORE HIM. HE'S FEASTING ON RESPONSES.

Was there a shortage of coat hangars when you was conceived by your uncle?

John W Gintell

Apr 30, 2017, 7:53:31 PM4/30/17
Yes ignore. Trolls are looking for responses. I know another troll - who
person-to-person is reasonable person - I have had rational face-to-face
conversations with him. I told him once how people were ranting about some of
his posts and he said oh boy,just what I wanted.

I have a filter so I don't see my posts (I use Thunderbird to read news), so the
only way I even know DCP7 still exists is when he gets mentioned.

dcp7

Apr 30, 2017, 8:32:50 PM4/30/17
Rational face to cock is all you had you fat dick sucking asswipe.

Donald Violette

May 1, 2017, 12:18:25 PM5/1/17
On Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 5:55:09 PM UTC-4, Donald Violette wrote:
> WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP.

KFA AND JOHN I CAN'T IGNORE HIM KHAN KIND OF SAYS TO KIRK IN STAR TREK 2 HE TASKS ME,

Donald Violette

May 6, 2017, 12:22:09 PM5/6/17
AS ALWAYS I DESPISE THE GROUND YOU WALK ON YOU PRICK.

dcp7

May 6, 2017, 3:21:23 PM5/6/17
I like you Dumb Don.
You really need to goto sleep forever asap.

Donald Violette

May 7, 2017, 12:27:28 PM5/7/17
On Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 5:55:09 PM UTC-4, Donald Violette wrote:
> WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP.

YOU KNOW WHAT I WOULD TRULY ADORE dpc7? IF YOU COULD COME UP WITH SOME ORIGINAL INSULTS, FOR A CHANGE.

dcp7

May 7, 2017, 12:36:44 PM5/7/17
I would adore you if you 😈😈😈😈 stop posting .