Plunking a batter

Sue Robbins

May 4, 2017, 8:31:04 AM5/4/17
I can't blame the O's for being mad. The Sox tried to hit batters
over and over and I know there were fastballs in there. Other than
Barnes, there was just warnings. Gausman tries for the first time,
with a breaking ball in the thigh (the "right" way to do it), and he is
gone. Now I didn't see the game and maybe a warning was already
issued, but it doesn't seem balanced from the perspective of not seeing
the games.

Pearly Soames

May 4, 2017, 2:56:36 PM5/4/17
To quote Caleb Joseph: "Malarkey!" There had been no warning and it seemed completely unintentional to me.

Pearly Soames

May 4, 2017, 3:02:45 PM5/4/17

Donald Violette

May 7, 2017, 12:01:00 PM5/7/17
On Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 8:31:04 AM UTC-4, Sue Robbins wrote:
SUE, IF MEMORY SERVES, WASN'T IT YOUK THAT A RAYS PITCHER TRIED TO PLUNK A BUNCH OF TIMES BUT FAILED?

Sue Robbins

May 7, 2017, 12:03:56 PM5/7/17
I do believe you are right. That is a long ago memory.

dcp7

May 7, 2017, 12:37:40 PM5/7/17
Another shit fag that doesn't watch the game.

To busy waxing your twat-balls?