I'm sure I'm not the only one?????

Donald Violette

May 7, 2017, 12:37:27 PM5/7/17
Who can't wait to see Sale, put his great ERA and strike outs up a against Santana this afternoon? I feel sorry for the hitters on both sides. can't wait to grade it later tonight.

dcp7

May 7, 2017, 12:42:29 PM5/7/17
Who can't wait to see Sale, put his great ERA and strike outs up a against Santana this afternoon? I feel sorry for the hitters on both sides. can't wait to grade it later tonight

A... You most likely won't watch due to shitting on yourself again.

B..nobody should ever look forward to your reviews with your seriously bad spelling and facts of the game are incorrect.

Sue Robbins

May 7, 2017, 5:11:49 PM5/7/17
So much for that pitching matchup....