GC - it's time

nate

Jun 3, 2017, 10:23:35 PM6/3/17
to swap Vasquez & Benintendi in the batting order....

- nate

dcp7

Jun 4, 2017, 10:48:00 AM6/4/17
to swap Vasquez & Benintendi in the batting order....

- nate

Really maybe you should put that in the Red Sox's suggestion box???

Fake fans like yourself with the insane theories. .

I'm sure your totally incapable of explaining why such a move seems to be made..

Oh wait Benny batting .259 while CV is .344??

I forgot silly me you're a stats geek so with that said the higher .ba guys move up???

Tell Bismo to alert John Farrell on this revelation.

nate

Jun 4, 2017, 4:50:01 PM6/4/17
On Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 10:23:35 PM UTC-4, nate wrote:
> to swap Vasquez & Benintendi in the batting order....
>
> - nate

WOW DID I PLAY THAT WELL!!!!!

- nate

dcp7