Tweet 8/2

bismotwitter

Aug 2, 2015, 10:10:35 PM8/2/15
# Christina and I would like to sincerely thank the good people of
Chicagoland for their warmth and hospitality this past weekend.

bismotwitter

Aug 2, 2015, 10:11:09 PM8/2/15
# There may be no finer city than Chicago, and there are certainly no
nicer people. While I still hate Epstein, I do love the Cubs fans.

bismotwitter

Aug 2, 2015, 10:11:44 PM8/2/15
# Our weekend was marred only by the sad news that Larry Lucchino, the
true architect of the Red Sox pseudo-dynasty, is stepping down.

bismotwitter

Aug 2, 2015, 10:12:17 PM8/2/15
# Lucchino had a bad cop reputation. He could be a hard man. But he
knew his baseball. More'n I can say about Henry and Werner.

bismotwitter

Aug 2, 2015, 10:12:46 PM8/2/15
# Sam Kennedy has earned his promotion, though he won't have the say
or influence Lucchino did over baseball ops.

bismotwitter

Aug 2, 2015, 10:13:19 PM8/2/15
# Those who still fellate Epstein should at least acknowledge that
Lucchino was the Boy Genius' mentor and rabbi on the way up.

bismotwitter

Aug 2, 2015, 10:14:04 PM8/2/15
# The other sad news--on a day we remember the tragic anniversary of
Thurman Munson's fatal crash--is that Porcello has gone on the DL.

bismotwitter

Aug 2, 2015, 10:14:36 PM8/2/15
# The hope--pie in the sky, perhaps--is that in 2016 Porcello is like
Beckett in 2007 or Lackey in 2013, winning games and hearts.

bismotwitter

Aug 2, 2015, 10:15:29 PM8/2/15
# On a brighter note, what a game from Travis Shaw Saturday, 5 runs, 4
hits, first homer, just a magical moment for this gym rat.

bismotwitter

Aug 2, 2015, 10:16:19 PM8/2/15
# Bradley, we love Bradley, he's hitting .111. How does this help his
stock with the Sox or his trade value?

bismotwitter

Aug 2, 2015, 10:16:48 PM8/2/15
# Bogie, you want a little loft, but he's up to .319, and he's
starting to swipe some bags.

bismotwitter

Aug 2, 2015, 10:17:23 PM8/2/15
# Woulda been nice to win today, but Tazawa is human. Miley pitched
well.

bismotwitter

Aug 2, 2015, 10:18:24 PM8/2/15
# THE DUDE ABIDES: Meanwhile, what's in Lucas Duda's Corn Flakes? 8
homers in 9 games, Mets on verge of sweeping Nats for 1st place.

bismotwitter

Aug 2, 2015, 10:19:06 PM8/2/15
# The less said about the Yanks, the better. Severino is making his
MLB debut against Boston Wednesday. Christina and I may go.

bismotwitter

Aug 2, 2015, 10:19:48 PM8/2/15
# We have VIP seats to one of the games, in the moat with all the free
gourmet food. Forget whether it's Tuesday or Wednesday.

bismotwitter

Aug 2, 2015, 10:21:18 PM8/2/15
# Kershaw too is a huge story, with his streak. Hamels not so great in
his Texas debut. Cueto okay in his Royals debut. Zobrist killing it.

bismotwitter

Aug 2, 2015, 10:21:56 PM8/2/15
# BIDEN HIS TIME? Joe may jump into the ring, challenging a faltering
Hillary.

bismotwitter

Aug 2, 2015, 10:22:32 PM8/2/15
# Shouldn't #84 on Texas change his name to Prince Hitter?

bismotwitter

Aug 2, 2015, 10:24:09 PM8/2/15
# OH HENRY! Owens to make his MLB debut Tuesday at the Toilet, a day
ahead of Severino. Good for him!

bismotwitter

Aug 2, 2015, 10:25:28 PM8/2/15
# Owens, 23, is a misleading 3-8 in AAA. He has a 3.16 ERA and 1.14
WHIP, with 83 hits, 56 BB, and 103 Ks in 122.1 innings.

bismotwitter

Aug 2, 2015, 10:25:56 PM8/2/15
# Owens has pitched much better after a slow and surprisingly wild
start. His K rate could be higher, of course.

bismotwitter

Aug 2, 2015, 10:27:27 PM8/2/15
# Good report on Mookie, who should be back any day.

dcp7

Aug 3, 2015, 1:33:37 AM8/3/15
Sure asshole..

dcp7

Aug 3, 2015, 1:34:44 AM8/3/15
You and the baboon fly coach?

Not really I'm sure you stayed in shithole NYC..