Sox make it official !!!

DonFro...@webtv.net

Dec 2, 2009, 8:41:34 AM12/2/09
This probably isn't earth shatteringly current and may not be 100%
accurate but my local Sox radio station announced this morning that they
have asked Dustin Pedroia to play Shortstop in the future.

--
'I'm constantly amazed at your
ability to live.'

Gnork

Dec 2, 2009, 11:43:20 AM12/2/09
On Dec 2, 5:41 am, DonFromBa...@webtv.net wrote:
> This probably isn't earth shatteringly current and may not be 100%
> accurate but my local Sox radio station announced this morning that they
> have asked Dustin Pedroia to play Shortstop in the future.

Thanks for clarifying that. I'm sure many would have thought that they
asked him to play shortstop in the past. But why should we care about
a request made by your local radio station?

In the near future I will send this!

Dan C

Dec 2, 2009, 12:25:21 PM12/2/09
On Wed, 02 Dec 2009 08:41:34 -0500, DonFromBarre wrote:

> This probably isn't earth shatteringly current and may not be 100%
> accurate but my local Sox radio station announced this morning that they
> have asked Dustin Pedroia to play Shortstop in the future.

Have you considered reading the newsgroup posts for the last couple of
days, prior to posting old news? It's already been discussed, at length.

Try to keep up, will ya?

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he wiped the vomit from his chin.

O'Neil's Faggy Prostate - Factmeister

Dec 2, 2009, 2:25:19 PM12/2/09
On Dec 2, 11:25 am, Dan C <youmustbejok...@lan.invalid> wrote:
> On Wed, 02 Dec 2009 08:41:34 -0500, DonFromBarre wrote:
> > This probably isn't earth shatteringly current and may not be 100%
> > accurate but my local Sox radio station announced this morning that they
> > have asked Dustin Pedroia to play Shortstop in the future.
>
> Have you considered reading the newsgroup posts for the last couple of
> days, prior to posting old news?  It's already been discussed, at length.
>
> Try to keep up, will ya?

Don's still waiting for the Super Unicorn Obambi promised him in
exchange for his vote.

PETER SHORTS

Dec 2, 2009, 4:10:52 PM12/2/09
On Dec 2, 2:25 pm, "O'Neil's Faggy Prostate - Factmeister"

http://wildammo.com/2009/07/27/unusual-paintings-of-obama-naked-with-unicorns/

Tristan daCunha

Dec 2, 2009, 5:13:53 PM12/2/09
Don also sent pics of his megadump to Guinness for an entry into "Loaf
of The Year". Bet that was an eye popper!

Gary

Dec 2, 2009, 6:24:39 PM12/2/09
On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 08:41:34 -0500, DonFro...@webtv.net wrote:

>This probably isn't earth shatteringly current and may not be 100%
>accurate but my local Sox radio station announced this morning that they
>have asked Dustin Pedroia to play Shortstop in the future.

Inaccurate on two fronts.

1. The radio station did no such thing.

2. Neither did the Red Sox. Pedroia was asked if he could play
shortstop. All indications are that it won't happen.

DonFro...@webtv.net

Dec 2, 2009, 7:27:57 PM12/2/09
<<(Tristan daCunha)
Don also sent pics of his megadump to Guinness for an entry into "Loaf
of The Year". Bet that was an eye popper!>>

Fecal matter and gays. Your obsessions are strange.

DonFro...@webtv.net

Dec 2, 2009, 7:32:58 PM12/2/09
Gary says:
<<urate on two fronts.
1. The radio station did no such thing.

(I didn't know you lived in Central Vermont and listened to WDEV 24/7.

2. Neither did the Red Sox. Pedroia was asked if he could play
shortstop. All indications are that it won't happen. >>

I think I said shortstop.

Gary

Dec 2, 2009, 8:23:44 PM12/2/09
On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 19:32:58 -0500, DonFro...@webtv.net wrote:

>Gary says:
><<urate on two fronts.
>1. The radio station did no such thing.
>
>(I didn't know you lived in Central Vermont and listened to WDEV 24/7.
>2. Neither did the Red Sox. Pedroia was asked if he could play
>shortstop. All indications are that it won't happen. >>
>
>I think I said shortstop.

There's a big difference between the Sox asking Pedroia to play short
and the team asking him if he could play short.

Tristan daCunha

Dec 2, 2009, 9:13:45 PM12/2/09
Hey Don; Not as strange as the habitues of this n/g. Youse guys bring a
new meaning to the word levity.

Dano

Dec 3, 2009, 12:28:12 AM12/3/09

Well he already plays short. He was born that way.

Mortimer

Dec 3, 2009, 10:25:48 AM12/3/09
On Dec 2, 8:41 am, DonFromBa...@webtv.net wrote:
> This probably isn't earth shatteringly current and may not be 100%
> accurate but my local Sox radio station announced this morning that they
> have asked Dustin Pedroia to play Shortstop in the future.

Then sign Dan Uggla for 2B to a 5 year / $50 million dollar
contract....then the problem is swiftly solved!

Dano

Dec 3, 2009, 11:12:36 AM12/3/09

Wow. You're even more confidant in Pedroia handling SS than I. I'd love
them to get Uggla though. Where is Pedey moving when the "can't miss"
Iglesia is ready? Third? Or does Uggla move? Nice problem to have though.

It will take a lot to get him though. But this illustrates what I was
talking about with Dustin moving to SS. Opens up many more options to
adding offense.

Mortimer

Dec 3, 2009, 12:17:04 PM12/3/09
On Dec 3, 11:12 am, "Dano" <janeandd...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Wow.  You're even more confidant in Pedroia handling SS than I.  I'd love
> them to get Uggla though.  Where is Pedey moving when the "can't miss"
> Iglesia is ready?  Third?  Or does Uggla move?  Nice problem to have though.
>
> It will take a lot to get him though.  But this illustrates what I was
> talking about with Dustin moving to SS.  Opens up many more options to
> adding offense.

Dan Uggla is simply the back-up plan too not giving up the farm to
acquire future hall of famer Hanley Ramirez. I suspect Uggla will want
more then want he earned last season (roughly $5 million) with a long
term extenstion a la Ryan Howard. But, I doubt the Marlins will
oblige, and then the Red Sox step in and offer Uggla a juicy contract
which he can't refuse and we give up the prospects to acquire his
services.

S/B 954RR

Dec 3, 2009, 4:40:58 PM12/3/09

"Mortimer" <ectha...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Dan Uggla has no say in it. He doesn't have no-trade rights.

Mortimer

Dec 3, 2009, 7:05:45 PM12/3/09
On Dec 3, 4:40 pm, "S/B 954RR" <jtibb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dan Uggla has no say in it.  He doesn't have no-trade rights.

Screw it...Offer the Marlins 5 years/ $50 million for Dan Uggla, take
it or leave it, and throw in a couple of valuable prospects in the
package to "sweeten the pot", and if that doesn't work...walk away
from the bargaining table!

Pearly Soames

Dec 3, 2009, 9:28:00 PM12/3/09

That don't make no sense.

S/B 954RR

Dec 3, 2009, 9:45:44 PM12/3/09

"Mortimer" <ectha...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Huh?

Giovanni Wassen

Dec 4, 2009, 3:16:33 AM12/4/09
Mortimer wrote:

> On Dec 3, 4:40�pm, "S/B 954RR" <jtibb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Dan Uggla has no say in it. �He doesn't have no-trade rights.
>
> Screw it...Offer the Marlins 5 years/ $50 million for Dan Uggla

What?

--
Gio

http://www.watkijkikoptv.info