New words???

DonFro...@webtv.net

Feb 22, 2002, 7:27:27 PM2/22/02
Instead of mediocrity how about "mediAcrity" with the A always
capitalized. Usage: "The mediots displayed their usual mediAcrity
today".

Also, "nontrovercy", though that may not be purely of my invention. It
may have appeared prior to my use of it here earlier today.

I may add these words to my spell check.

Why do I suddenly think I'm asking for trouble here?<G>

DON
"LET'S ROLL"
GO AMERICA!!!
AND HER ALLIES!!!

Robert Egan

Feb 22, 2002, 9:40:03 PM2/22/02
DonFro...@webtv.net wrote:

> Also, "nontrovercy", though that may not be purely of my invention.
> It may have appeared prior to my use of it here earlier today.

According to Google, you're the first to post it on usenet, and I got
zero web page hits on AltaVista and Lycos.

BUT, there have been 3 threads on "nontroversy" and one web page.

Keith Willoughby

Feb 23, 2002, 3:26:35 AM2/23/02
DonFro...@webtv.net writes:

> Also, "nontrovercy", though that may not be purely of my invention. It
> may have appeared prior to my use of it here earlier today.

I love 'nontroversy'. I'm going to use that as often as possible.

--
Keith Willoughby
Our Father, who art in heaven, Harold be Thy name.

http://www.randomreviews.co.uk - it does what it says on the tin