Let's face it

Gnork

May 26, 2009, 12:51:41 AM5/26/09
Today's 6-5 win over Minnesota almost certainly would have been
another upsetting loss if David Ortiz was in the lineup batting 3rd.
Youk took care of business as it should be in the 3 spot with 2
doubles and 2 RBI. Jeff Bailey took Ortiz's spot in the lineup and hit
his 3rd HR of the year. All they produced was needed, It would have
been almost a sure loss with Ortiz. When he plays again he should be
in the 8 spot where Bailey was today. With even mediocrity from Ortiz
the team would likely have at least 2 more wins.

bi...@ix.netcom.com

May 26, 2009, 3:46:38 PM5/26/09

Yes that is true Dumb Ass, I was glad Francona played Bailey and
Rocco, also Youkilis is a good choice for #3 I think.

The Gnorkmeister

May 26, 2009, 4:12:47 PM5/26/09

Even vs most LHP I prefer Drew to Rocco until and unless Rocco starts
to produce.

Christina

May 26, 2009, 7:17:43 PM5/26/09

That is true Dumb Ass, I think it would depend on the pitcher, I am
not sure if Liriano would be the type who would give Drew trouble or
if Rocco is good against that type, tere are some cases where I would
play Drew others where I would play Rocco.

DonFro...@webtv.net

May 26, 2009, 7:29:41 PM5/26/09
Christina says:
<<that is true Dumb Ass, I was glad Francona played Bailey and Rocco,
also Youkilis is a good choice for #3 I think.>>

I'm sure there's a reason why you do it, and why he seems to accept it
but I'm just curious about how calling Gnork "Dumb Ass" came about
Christina.

--
'I'm constantly amazed at your
ability to live.'

Christina

May 26, 2009, 7:35:24 PM5/26/09
On Tue, 26 May 2009 19:29:41 -0400, DonFro...@webtv.net wrote:

>Christina says:
><<that is true Dumb Ass, I was glad Francona played Bailey and Rocco,
>also Youkilis is a good choice for #3 I think.>>
>
>I'm sure there's a reason why you do it, and why he seems to accept it
>but I'm just curious about how calling Gnork "Dumb Ass" came about
>Christina.

Oh Don it is a term of afection, he often called people dumb ass
especially Francona, we were argueing and I called him Dumb Ass but he
said it had a good ring to it, he was gracius and we made up, now it
is a term of afection!

Throws like Mary

May 26, 2009, 9:49:54 PM5/26/09
On May 26, 5:35 pm, Christina <bi...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

Don, it's no different than calling your dad, your uncle or someone
you've never met: "bitch tits." Just affection.

The Gnorkmeister

May 26, 2009, 10:49:49 PM5/26/09
On May 26, 4:29 pm, DonFromBa...@webtv.net wrote:
> Christina says:
> <<that is true Dumb Ass, I was glad Francona played Bailey and Rocco,
> also Youkilis is a good choice for #3 I think.>>
>
> I'm sure there's a reason why you do it, and why he seems to accept it
> but I'm just curious about  how calling Gnork "Dumb Ass"  came about
> Christina.

What's it to you? Toad-face! (g)