Tweet 3/8

bismotwitter

Mar 8, 2010, 6:50:43 PM3/8/10
# Jose Iglesias with a 3-run jack; now has 6 RBI in 9 AB. Jeez, if
only he could field....Should be fun to watch him in high A or AA.

bismotwitter

Mar 8, 2010, 6:51:28 PM3/8/10
# Good news for Yankee fans after yesterday's scare: X-rays of
Francisco Cervelli's head revealed nothing.

bismotwitter

Mar 8, 2010, 6:52:32 PM3/8/10
# Old friend Chris Carter, traded to the Mets in return for 2 months
of Wagner and 2 high draft picks, hit a pair of homers today.

bismotwitter

Mar 8, 2010, 7:00:10 PM3/8/10
# Oscars were dull & predictable. Hosts had some good lines. Happy
for Bridges &I liked Bullock's speech. Still haven't seen Hurt Locker.

McDuck

Mar 8, 2010, 11:51:45 PM3/8/10
On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 18:51:28 -0500, bismotwitter <bi...@ix.netcom.com>
wrote:

># Good news for Yankee fans after yesterday's scare: X-rays of
>Francisco Cervelli's head revealed nothing.

Recycling that old Dizzy Dean joke, I see <g>.

BTT

Mar 9, 2010, 12:44:24 PM3/9/10

i liked it as a Ronald Reagan joke.

BTT