The List

1 view

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Dec 13, 2007, 11:19:00 AM12/13/07
Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds,
Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton Bradley, David Bell,
Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike
Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton
Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenny Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle
Farnsoworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy
Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy
Giambi,

Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston,
Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton,
Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss,
Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi
Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John
Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Schoenweiis, David Segui, Alex
Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez,Fernando Tatis,
Maurice Vaughn, Jason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood.

Dano58

Dec 13, 2007, 11:24:34 AM12/13/07

Link/proof?

Dan D
Central NJ USA

bi...@ix.netcom.com

Dec 13, 2007, 11:30:00 AM12/13/07

My sources with the Red Sox and MLB have confirmed this list.

-Bismo.

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Dec 13, 2007, 11:32:54 AM12/13/07

"Dano58" <dan.d...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Look Dano, you will see later when it's "officially" released. This info is
from the inside ok?

Dano

Dec 13, 2007, 11:40:08 AM12/13/07

"Hurdy Gurdy Man" <hove...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Inside...but afraid to put their name on it. Does this mean everyone NOT on
the list is clean?

For the record...I believe the list may be real.

scotsman

Dec 13, 2007, 11:48:40 AM12/13/07
On Dec 13, 11:19 am, "Hurdy Gurdy Man" <hover...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Julian Tavarez,

This may explain the face, but he's pretty darn lanky!

sgjrfrtn

Dec 13, 2007, 12:06:33 PM12/13/07

I hope Ozzie Canseco and Jeremy Giambi got their money back, didn't do
sh^&*t for them!!!

TomBoston191

Dec 13, 2007, 12:11:34 PM12/13/07
On Dec 13, 11:19 am, "Hurdy Gurdy Man" <hover...@hotmail.com> wrote:

-Brady Anderson
The little fart had what...50 HRs one year ? Big surprise...
-Jeff Bagwell
I just KNEW there was a reason we traded him
-Barry Bonds.
So I guess we should erase the records of everyone on the list and
send them all off to prison with Barry now, right ?
-Aaron Boone
So we win that game by default now I guess...woo hoo !
-Dante Bichette
Say it ain't so...an ex-Sox ?
-Jose Canseco
And another ? Who knew ?
-Roger Clemens
He must have started after he left
-Johnny Damon
Ditto
-Carl Everett
Ditto
-Rich Garces
So that was muscle ? I thought it was fat
-Eric Gagne
I wish we could erase his record last year.
We got a draft pick for this abuser !
-Nomar Garciaparra
He must have started after he left
-Jeremy Giambi
Ditto
-Mark McGwire
Oh the horror !
-Trot Nixon
I think those were steroids on his helmet.
-Jose Offerman
Obviously didn't use enough.
-Albert Pujols
Such a shame Albert will have to be banned from baseball,
-Sammy Sosa
Simply shocking.
-Gary Sheffield
Ditto
-Miguel Tejada
Traded just in the nick of time...
-Julian Tavarez
So that was 'roid rage, right ?
-Maurice Vaughn
Say it 'aint so, Mo !
-Jason Varitek
Damn, we're going to miss Jason.

That's going to be one helluva prison league.

Sco Lev

Dec 13, 2007, 12:17:40 PM12/13/07
"Dano" <janea...@yahoo.com> wrote in

I belive its true to but poor Troy Glaus got double busted. Was he a
"heavy" user?

Dano58

Dec 13, 2007, 4:24:20 PM12/13/07
On Dec 13, 11:32 am, "Hurdy Gurdy Man" <hover...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Dano58" <dan.dibi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Oh yeah, great job, it's obviously from the inside of your a$$hole, a$
$hole.

Dano

Dec 13, 2007, 4:29:18 PM12/13/07

"Hurdy Gurdy Man" <hove...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Whatta ya got to say now? Fire your source, Mr. Insider...you got punked!

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Dec 13, 2007, 4:49:11 PM12/13/07

"Dano" <janea...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I appologize and am embarressed by that list. It was the best info I had at
the time and I have shut down that source of information. Again, I hope
everyone can forgive me for posting the list.

Message has been deleted

Dano

Dec 13, 2007, 7:30:02 PM12/13/07

"Trot" <sox...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 16:49:11 -0500, Hurdy Gurdy Man wrote:
>
> > I appologize and am embarressed by that list. It was the best info I
> > had at the time and I have shut down that source of information. Again,
> > I hope everyone can forgive me for posting the list.
>
> Source? You copied it off some message board and tried to pretend you
> had inside information.

Yeah...but he MUST protect that valuable *inside source*. Wouldn't want to
miss out on any *scoops*. What a crock. C'mon Hurdy Gurdy Man...who was
your source...why protect him now?

Gary

Dec 13, 2007, 8:46:31 PM12/13/07

Get new sources.

Dave Bismo

Dec 13, 2007, 10:07:46 PM12/13/07

I apologize too. I have a very reliable source who apparently had the
same list and forwarded it to me a few hours before the report
actually came out. Nevertheless, I shouldn't have posted anything
here either. I feel bad for the players on the "original" list who
weren't on the real report. That's not to say that a lot (or even
all) of them didn't take PEDs, but it's a shame that their names had
to be put out there like that. I am really sorry for my post earlier,
saying that my source agreed with the list.

-Bismo.

Cobb

Dec 14, 2007, 3:22:33 PM12/14/07

"Dave Bismo" <bi...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

It's not the posters, it's the mainstream media that took this crap and ran
with it. It's damn frightening what the media does these days with phony
information. And what you can say in TV advertising about other people if
you pay the piper.

And then you have the sports group posters who believe every damn rumor they
see.